The FirstGear 37.5� Kilimanjaro jacket is our newest, high end, waterproof breathable shell. Performance shell jackets are the perfect outerwear option to add to the rider�s base layers creating an optimum microclimate. Our 420 denier nylon outer fabric was chosen for its balance of lightweight, suppleness and outstanding abrasion resistance. Added to that we have extra abrasion resistant, 620 denier, nylon at the elbows, upper arms and shoulders. Durable stretch fabric at shoulders makes for bind-free riding.
The 37.5� Kilimanjaro jacket is named after the 37.5� waterproof and breathable barrier. This 37.5� laminate significantly improves the comfort and performance of this technical outerwear by using micro particles to accelerate the capture and release of moisture vapor which helps keep you cooler when it is warm, warmer when it is cool, and above all, dry.
Water is kept out by the chassis fabric, rolled neoprene collar with hidden, under helmet, hood, storm flaps, waterproof zippers, six arm/wrist adjustments and our drop tail cut.
Featuring D3O� brand, CE certified, armor padding at the shoulders and elbows as well as chest panels to provide additional impact protection. D3O� brand EVO T5 back armor is far more supple, breathable and comfortable to wear while still being CE certified for rear impact protection. D3O� is light and flexible with extraordinary energy absorption properties. FirstGear was a first adopter of D3O� and we are proud to expand our use of this extraordinary technology in the Kilimanjaro.
- 5 year materials & workmanship warranty
- 3 interior pockets including oversized cellphone specific pocket
- 5 exterior pockets including under-flap, quick access, pocket
- Adjustable slider, snap collar closure
- D3O� brand elbow & shoulder guards CE certified to EN 1621-1 Level 1
- D3O� brand back protector CE certified to EN 1621-1 Level 1
- Armor pocket bags; micro-adjustability allows fine tuning of armor placement
- YKK� brand waterproof zippers in strategic areas
- YKK� brand 2-way front and cuff zippers add comfort and breathability
- Reflective patches front & back, body & arms
- Adjustable waist strap - facilitates fit with various layering
- Top shoulder vents with hold-open straps
- Huge, vertical back panel vents
- Articulated sleeves - optimal fit in the riding position
- Elasticized, draw-string hem � seals out the elements as required
- Grommet in left hand warmer pocket for heated garment cords
- Comes in standard and tall sizes